Liver & Detox
Tips for Liver & Detox
If you’re looking to improve your liver health, adding vitamins and supplements to your routine may be a good place to start. These six ingredients are all great sources of antioxidants that may help protect the liver from damage.
1. Milk thistle: This herb is a natural detoxifier and liver protector. It may help improve liver function and reduce the risk of liver disease.
2. Spinach: This leafy green is packed with antioxidants, including flavonoids, that may help protect the liver from damage.
3. Garlic: This all-natural garlic compound, alliin, has been shown to be effective at protecting the liver against toxins and inflammation.
4. Salmon: This fatty fish is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked with a reduced risk of liver disease and other health conditions.
5. Cranberry juice: This fruit is high in antioxidants and has been shown to help protect the liver from damage.
6. Green tea: This beverage is loaded with antioxidants, including catechins, that may protect the liver from damage.
If you feel you are suffering from liver disease or toxicity, you should always consult with your doctor or health practitioner to help answer any questions you may have.
Showing 1–30 of 33 results