Foot Logics Metatarsalgia Orthotic Insoles (XS)
Footlogics Metatarsalgia – Soft cushioning 3/4 length orthotic for the relief of ball of foot pain (Metatarsalgia) and also Morton’s Neuroma, or tired, aching feet.
- High quality soft orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Available in sizes XS – L
- Provides relief for pain under the ball of the foot (Metatarsalgia) and Morton’s Neuroma.
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- Designed to fit flat or low-heeled shoes with or without shoe laces, also suitable for flat sandals
- Made of light-weight EVA foam
- Shock-absorbing Podflex heel and forefoot padding
- Deep heel cup, arch support and prominent built-in metatarsal raise to lift the bones in the forefoot, thereby reducing pressure and friction on the ball of the foot
|4 – 5½||5½ – 7||35 – 38||20½ – 22½|