Are your eyes are itchy, inflamed and irritated? Well we think you may need to consider finding some eye drops for allergies.
There are many different types of eye drops available on the market, each with its own unique set of benefits.
Here is a look at some of the most common types of eye drops and what they are used for:
- Ophthalmic solution: This type of eye drop is typically used to clear up or reduce the size of a tear in the eye.
It is also sometimes used to treat a condition called conjunctivitis.
- Prescription eyedrops: These drops are typically prescribed by a doctor and are specifically designed to treat a certain condition or symptom. For example, some prescription eyedrops are used to treat glaucoma or dry eye syndrome.
- Over-the-counter eyedrops: These drops are available without a prescription and can be used to treat a variety of symptoms, including dry eyes, red eyes, and inflammation of the eyes.
What are the benefits of using eye drops?
There are many different benefits to using eye drops. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Eye drops can be used to help clear up or reduce the size of a tear in the eye.
- Eye drops can be used to treat a condition called conjunctivitis.
- Eye drops can be used to treat dry eyes, red eyes, and inflammation of the eyes.
You will need to consider if your eyes are tired from use, such as staring at a computer screen all day.
Seasonal, where pollen and other allergens are causing discomfort. More severe cases may require relief for conjunctivitis
Here is a list of the best eye drops we think will provide relief and support to you.
Blink Intensive Tears Eye Drop 15ml
Blink Intensive Tears Eye Drop 15ml is an advanced lubricating eye drops specifically formulated to provide protection and comfort for eyes that are dry, irritated, or uncomfortable. Provides moisture retention for long lasting relief.
Visine Eye Drops Allergy 15ml
With antihistamine for itchy, red, allergy eyes.
For the fast relief of itching, soreness and redness of the eye due to hayfever and other allergens (including pollen,grass, animal hair, dust mites, feathers and air pollutants). These eye drops combine the benefits of an antihistamine to relieve the itching and pain of the allergy, with a decongestant to relieve sore eyes.
EyeZep Eye Drops For Allergic Conjunctivitis 6ml
EyeZep allergy eye drops help relieve the symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis and provide rapid relief from red, itchy allergy eyes. Eyezep Eye Drops may be used for the treatment and prevention of seasonal and non-seasonal allergic conjunctivitis.
Eyezep Eye Drops are: Suitable for relief of red, itchy allergy eyes Rapid acting – work within minutes Long lasting up to 12 hours<br…
Systane Red Eyes 15ml
Systane Red Eyes provides relief from red congested eyes.